SEEDS Ecology & Education Centers is proud to be a creator of green collar jobs.
The vibrant staff of SEEDS Ecology & Education Centers provide the energy that drives our mission to implement local solutions to global issues at the intersection of ecology, education, and design! Our team members make a difference every day, whether it is teaching a classroom of elementary students about recycling, supporting local farmers markets, leading a crew of local youth to build a boardwalk, or quantifying data to enable a city to reach resiliency goals. Join us and become a part of a thriving network of people who are dedicated to creating positive change!
SEEDS Ecology & Education Centers Core Values
At SEEDS, we:
- See opportunities for innovative solutions nearly everywhere we look.
- Accomplish our work by inviting partnerships.
- Approach others with open minds and open hearts.
- Cultivate safe programs and spaces for social-emotional learning and development.
- Bring our whole selves to our work and fully rest when done.
- Do, then measure our impact, then adapt & learn. And then do better.
- Go the extra mile to source safe, healthy, local goods and services.
- Take pride in being accountable to each other – from our data to our hand tools.
- Operate within a complex, interconnected socio-ecological framework.
- Respect networks and spectrums, recognizing that polarities are both imaginary and also magnetic.
SEEDS Ecology & Education Centers is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to religion, race, color, national origin, age, sex, height, weight, disability, familial status, or marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal law.